Welcome to the webpages of Northern Data AG
Northern Data is an internationally operating Company that builds and offers global solutions in the field of High-Performance Computing (HPC), offering solutions in the fields of machine learning and artificial intelligence, big data analytics, blockchain applications, game streaming and others.
The Company offers HPC solutions, both stationary in large state of the art data centers as well as in mobile high-tech data centers, which can be located at any location worldwide. In doing so, it combines self-developed software and hardware with intelligent concepts for sustainable energy supply. In Texas, Northern Data’s subsidiary Whinstone is currently building the largest HPC data center in the USA and, at the same time, the world’s largest dedicated HPC facility.
Whinstone US is hiring
Interested applicants must personally send an e-mail with the following information to [email protected]
- They should use the body of the email to explain why they are interested in working at Whinstone US over other options. They should also include your name as a reference.
- Applicants must attach a PDF version of their resume with the file name format “[First Name] [LastName] Resume.”
Applicants’ resumes must include a phone number and indicate whether it is a cell phone or landline. We do prefer cell phones to allow for text messages.
- Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English. This is an issue of employee safety. All construction employees must be capable of coordinating efficiently and communicating danger immediately.
- Applicants must have a reliable form of transportation that does not depend on other people.
- Applicants must be willing and able to work any shift that might be assigned.
- Applicants must be capable of handling the strenuous physical demands of the position. Some of this role’s essential functions include frequently lifting more than 50 pounds, standing and walking for extended periods of time, and using tools that require the use of two hands.
Interviews will only be scheduled with candidates who meet these expectations.
Your contact is:
2721 Charles Martin Road
76567 Rockdale, Texas