As a project manager you focus on PMO (Project Management Office) activities and data center projects. You work on client projects, checking and managing the daily project administration. You monitor the scope and budgets of the current projects.
You will play an active role in retrieving, recording and sharing information within the organization and you will work closely with other departments.
In this position you report directly in to the Operations Manager.
Other duties of the Project Leader include:
- maintain contacts with internal and external project stakeholders
- maintain contacts with various suppliers so that the ordered products are delivered on time
- managing the necessary material and planning the customer implementations;
- ensure that capacity is available that matches current and future requirements for, among others, Rack, Stack & Patch, Structured Cabling, etc.
- Bachelors degree preferrable
- One/ two years of relevant work experience in the field of PMO and project management within the IT, Datacenter or Telecom world;
- you have strong organizational skills and are a motivator for the people around you;
- you can set priorities and manage large amounts of project work;
- you are fluent in English and German, both in speech and writing.
- you have a hands-on mentality