- Help develop materials for the quarterly earnings process, including preparing earnings deck, scripts, Q&A, and earnings release.
- Analyze and track market expectations and perceptions of the company’s performance and for the broader communications infrastructure sector.
- Develop materials for investor events including conferences, road shows, bus tours, the annual shareholder meeting, etc.
- Assist in the development of external messaging relating to company strategy, earnings announcements, M&A activities and any other events.
- Collaborate with the marketing and PR teams on and assist with special events.
- Help manage the Investor Relations portion of the company website.
- Develop into a company spokesperson to be able to manage new investor relationships.
- BA / BS / MA Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience preferred or 3+ years of experience in investor relations, equity research, finance, corporate development, or similarly broad financial positions for a global corporation.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability.
- A clear and thorough understanding of the financial modeling techniques used by security analysts to project a company’s operating and financial performance and the resulting value for its stock.
- An understanding of strategic communication, public relations, marketing, advertising, and the media.
- Background within the technology sector (e.g., telecom, networking, data center).
- The ability to develop strong internal relationships cross-functionally with marketing and other teams.
- Possess a high level of integrity and sensitivity to confidential information.
- An energetic, efficient, and resourceful team player and individual contributor.
- Proficiency in German and English (spoken and written)