We are looking for a qualified event content manager to join our global events team. The event content manager is responsible for the development of the content and curriculum for small- and large-scale Northern Data events, including our annual sales kickoff, Connect. This person will also serve as the content team’s project manager. In this role, a successful candidate will work with global Northern Data teams to strategize, design, plan, and develop content and messaging for events, including leadership offsite meetings, sales meetings and more.
The event content manager will be responsible for working with internal stakeholders to create the overall agenda and supporting creative elements for Northern Data events, with the end goal of creating an exceptional attendee experience. Duties will also include developing attendee communications for supported events. Our ideal candidate is an experienced event professional with demonstrable content development and project management skills. The event content manager should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented.
As the event content manager, you will:
- Plan, manage, and design event content in support of business goals and priorities.
- Provide event content and messaging development, including:
- Content strategy and agenda design
- Event messaging and communications
- Speaker selection and management
- Collaborate with design and content team to produce high quality content
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Receive attendee feedback and generate ideas to improve attendee experience
- Strive for continuous improvement of events by proposing new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Act as project manager for the event content team, keeping tasks and milestones on track
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, journalism or relevant field
- 2+ years of relevant experience in event program management