The Director, Global Marketing is a key member of the leadership team, playing a critical role in the planning and execution of global marketing initiatives, strategies and activities for HPC and -Technology Partners as well as early stage Business Development Partners.
- Extend and coach a team of marketing professionals to help them achieve their full potential.
- Set the overall Alliances Marketing strategy & priorities in service to Driving Preference with Alliance Sellers and Driving Demand Generation with customers.
- Oversee the development of annual joint marketing plans, and associated budget required, that align to each partners strategy and account priorities.
- Direct joint-marketing initiatives focused execution on highly targeted outbound marketing and sales enablement with alliances that result in attracting net-new accounts and drive sales opportunity pipeline
- Develop and execute globally relevant content and sales and marketing programs to impact global marketing reach.
- Ensure partner plans deliver a diversified mix of social, PR, brand, digital, videos and in person tactics and work cross-functionally to drive support of delivering on this mix.
- Continuously pilot new enablement and demand generation programs and then broadscale the most effective programs across all partners.
- Build strong relationships with Sales leaders and their supporting functions.
- Partner with Field Marketing and Sales team
- Agree on prioritization and basic objectives of Marketing Programs to be developed and allocate or coordinate Regional Marketing budget in support of these priorities.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of key tactics to ensure they are driving partner lead and funnel conversion.
- Work closely with the PR and Social teams to build annual Communications plans that drive increased market exposure of partners and conduct quarterly reviews to assess effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years experience preferred in management with a track record of leading a diverse team.
- 5+ years or above relevant industry (telco/IT, data center) experience, some sales experience highly preferred.
- Proven ability to work in a highly matrixed, global environment.
- Someone known as a marketing innovator and a change agent.
- Highly effective communicator who is also a strong influencer.
- Experience working in matrix environments; quickly builds trust with remote teams and works to ensure others’ success.
- Strong track record of demonstrated success in executing programs with direct sales organizations to generate funnel and accelerate sales momentum.
- Experience working in technology companies of various sizes and growth profiles and demonstrated ability to interact internally and externally with C+ or board level management.
- Experience in public speaking and representing company at public events.
- Domain expertise in marketing, branding and lead generation strategies.