- The preliminary IFRS figures for 2020 show revenues of EUR 16.4 million and EBITDA of EUR -12.3 million.
- In the financial year 2020, material agreements were concluded with Bitfield N.V. and Decentric B.V. respectively. No material revenue generated thereunder can be accounted for in the financial year 2020. As a result of the acquisition of Bitfield N.V. and Decentric B.V. in August and September 2021, these agreements are also not expected to lead to the recognition of revenue in the financial year 2021.
- The operating profitability of the two acquired companies expected to be generated after the acquisition date significantly contributes to the 2021 guidance.
- The amount of cash and cash equivalents at the end of 2020 was EUR 73.9 million and amounts to approximately EUR 312 million at the end of September 2021, partly due to the sale of the majority of the Riot shares, which the company received as consideration for the sale of Whinstone US, Inc.
- The forecast for 2021 includes revenues of EUR 180 – 220 million and EBITDA of EUR 100 – 125 million.
- Management expects the rollout of ASIC-Miners to accelerate until the end of 2022, totaling in approximately 110,000 devices and thus up to 10 exahashes.
Northern Data Publishes Preliminary IFRS Figures for 2020
Get regular updates
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy or subscribe for any securities of Northern Data AG and does not constitute a prospectus of Northern Data AG. The information contained in this press release is not intended to form the basis of any financial, legal, tax or other business decision. Investment or other decisions should not be made solely on the basis of this press release. As with all business and investment matters, please consult qualified professional advice. This release and the information contained herein are not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States of America, Canada, Australia or Japan.
Dr. Hans Joachim Dürr
Head of Corporate Communications
+49 69 34 87 52 89
Head of Investor Relations
+49 171 557 6989